Monday, July 2, 2007

Boating anyone??.....

Well Ryan and I thought we had it made. We were going to take Dylan for a nice ride in the boat and have a perfect Sunday....Doesn't he look like he is having fun?
NOT!!!! The picture above is from Saturday and we were still parked in the driveway. He had a blast honking the horn and pretending to drive while sitting on dad's lap. But then....


We decided to try out his life jacket and he HATED it. His poor little head was just bareley poking out of the top and he couldn't move his head back and forth, it was driving him crazy. So we decided not to take him in the boat with us afterall.

He was, on the other hand, willing to strike a few adorable poses in his new swimming gear. And yes, I purposely bought ones that would match with Ryan's. Don't they look cute together!!!!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Does he walk now?

Badger said...

Oh, I'm so glad that we haven't tried that out on Sam yet...after seeing those pictures. If Dylan hated it that much, I bet Sam won't be a fan either. I looooove the matching trunks. Scuba would beat me if I even tried something like that!!