Friday, July 20, 2007

Am I a lucky lady or what?

Here's me with my two very handsome men. This picture was taken at the Legion in STJ. We were there for Mel and Heath Runge's Wedding Dance. It was an early night for Dylan and me, but not so much for Dad. Some things never change!!


Me, Heds and Molls
Earlier that day we drove over to Madelia to watch the parade. I thought that this was a cute picture of Dylan with his papa.
On Wednesday night we went out the the Spitzner farm to check out the new additions to the family...Baby Goats. They were adorable and very loud. So loud that...
Dylan didn't want anything to do with them. We made several attepmts, but he was too scared. Poor little guy!
This is Austin and Grandpa Spitzner in the tractor. If you click on the picture you can see him in there a little better.

And last but not least, Dilly and I just lounging in the grass while Ryan slaved away waxing his truck.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Badger said...

What a great post!! I love the pictures...I don't know why, but I especially like the one of Dylan crying after seeing the goats. It's so funny!
The one of him and Grandpa is really cuters too.