Monday, April 2, 2007

Dylan is 7 months old already!


I can still remember delivery like it was yesterday. Funny how everyone says you will forget about it. NOT SO MUCH... It was totally worth it though. I couldn't ask for a better baby.

He had the flu over the week end and now dad has come down with it too. I am not sure who is the bigger baby. You could hardly tell that Dylan was sick, besides that fact that he was like a fountain out of both ends. Poor little guy. On Sunday he had had two baths with in 15 minutes. He was a trooper though. I'll get back to you on Ryan.

1 comment:

Badger said...

I know, our babies are getting so big! Sam is going to be 6 months old in only 2 weeks.
Sorry to hear your boys had the flu. We haven't had to deal with that quite yet, which I'm very thankful for!!
Hope Dylan and Samster can hook up soon. And Moms and Dads too!!
G.